!Location: austin TX
!Top ten bands and top ten movies:
bands: thursday, the kirby, coheed and cambria, bright eyes, los desaparecidos, the clash, the sounds, abandoned pools, the cure.
movies: requiem for a dream, elephant, empire records, pi, thirteen, slc punk, the outsiders, fight club, wayne's world, zoolander.
!Post one picture of yourself being as emo as possible,
dont ask, i dont have me-being-emo pictures
and one picture of yourself being as non-emo as possible:
ten points for whoever knows who's in the picture with me.
1)Do you consider yourself emo? why the fuck? nope, sure don't. however, people tend to consider me emo, which is why i'm doing this application, i would like to have more opinions.
2)Whats the most obscure band you've ever referenced? indexcase
3)What's your favorite article of clothing you own? my ripped jeans, i have patched so many holes in those pants(with different fabrics, of course) their very comfy, and my vans.
4) TRIVIA: What instrument does Bryce Avary of the Rocket Summer play? i saw the rocket summer recently...i wasnt really watching though. there was only one guy on stage, so i'll say keyboards and guitar since thats what i remember him playing.
5) Do you own a scarf/peacoat? i own scarfs
6) Have you ever caught yourself crying at a show? because i was in pain-yes, because of the music-never
7) Do you eat mac and cheese? If so, how often? at least once a week. i have spongebob, scooby doo, spiderman, the fairly odd parents, and blue's clues macaroni.
8) Do you own a messengetr bag? If so, how many? yes, 3
9) Do you shop at Hot Topic? nope
1) New dashboard or old Dashboard? old
2) New Brand New or old Brand New? new
3) New Saves the Day or old Saves the Day? old
4) New Something Corporate Or old SoCo? neither
5) Shows or Concerts? [how many wuold you say you attend weekly/monthly?] shows-i attend at least once a week, concerts-about once a month