!Name: Megan, but you can call me whatever your little heart desires.
!Location: Airdrie Alberta, Canada
!Top ten bands and top ten movies
(not in any particular order, because I hate ordering things.)
Bands: Anorexic Beauty Queen, Jack Off Jill, Taking Back Sunday, Me Chemical Romance, Em's Letter, No Doubt, Forever DOWN, Gas Can Pickup, Fallout Boy & HIM.
Movies: I'm really not that big into movies, so here's what I have actually bothered to see, & liked. A little: The Butterfly Effect, The Time Machine, Donnie Darko, Grease, Some movie I watched on TV a couple nights ago which I don't remember the name of, Bambi, & probably some others I can't think of. I know that's not 10.
!Post one picture of yourself being as emo as possible:
and one picture of yourself being as non-emo as possible:
& so you know my head doesn't really just suddenly end:
1)Do you consider yourself emo? why the fuck? No. Some people I know say I am, but I'm pretty sure that's only because I'm very sensitive most of the time. I don't really look all that emo, or act it. I'm generally a pretty perky person, as long as I'm not sad about something.
2)Whats the most obscure band you've ever referenced? I don't know, Anorexic Beauty Queen or Em's Letter, I guess.
3)What's your favorite article of clothing you
own? My polka dot belt, or my pink fuzzy pants.
4) TRIVIA: What instrument does Bryce Avary of the Rocket Summer play? I don't know him, or have any idea who this band is. Although, he sounds like a harp kind of guy.
5) Do you own a scarf/peacoat? Sure I own a scarf, who doesn't own a scarf? It gets cold in winter, you know.
6) Have you ever caught yourself crying at a show? No.
7) Do you eat mac and cheese? If so, how often? A lot, Mac & Cheese is ultra neat.
8) Do you own a messengetr bag? If so, how many? Nope.
9) Do you shop at Hot Topic? I don't think they have them in Canada.
1) New dashboard or old Dashboard? Old.
2) New Brand New or old Brand New? I've never heard anything 'old' from them. So, new.
3) New Saves the Day or old Saves the Day? Old.
4) New Something Corporate Or old SoCo? I have no fudgin' clue if the stuff I've heard from them is new or old.
5) Shows or Concerts? [how many wuold you say you attend weekly/monthly?] Um. Well, I've never actually been to a show or concert. I mean, I've seen Beauty & The Beast on ice when I was 4, if that counts for anything.